Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

wolves of the whiteheart woods

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

wolves of the whiteheart woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:54 am

(i knew it wasnt the right word ._. oh well :3) *lands on a rock in the prairie and tackles a deer* hai deer :3
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:56 am

omg deer :0 *runs over and tackles another deer that was just walking around very conveniently near the other one :3*
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:01 am

*noms on the deer* imma eat chu deer :3
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 am

the poor deer... *electrocutes my deer, killing it, and then starts eating* nom
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:10 am

hm..i wonder...*focuses on my deer and eyes flash, the deer's brain collapses on itself, killing it* omg i feel so powerful now ._.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:15 am

*looks up at her with a mouthful of dear meat* ... ._. that was a bit.... um... ew. can't really think of a better word to describe it than "ew"...
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:31 am

*looks up at her with my mouth full*  mffph mff mff mfh?
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:38 am

*raises an eyebrow* hmf hm fmh?
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:57 am

*swallows* i said, what else can i do? biting its neck wouldve taken longer and i cant electrocute it *takes another bite*
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:03 am

ymh, mhm... mfsh fhm gnmh ghph. *stretches out on the ground and continues eating*
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:08 am

*licks muzzle off and runs away, yelling over shoulder* ill be right back!!
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:12 am

mff! *stands up and watches her in surprise, but stays* hmph. xd
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:41 am

*is getting impatient x3 so is going to play flab3 for a few minutes, hoping bella will come back soon*
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:44 am

(actually, i gotta go for a while. might be back in a few hours. bai)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:44 am

(derp nevermind >_< but i am gonna have to go soon.)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:09 pm

*midna randomly pops out of the ground, covered in dirt; looks around, confused and slightly dazed; mutters* how did i get here? (btw, when i post, my text will be purple so you can tell the difference between me and sparky :3 )

*whirls around and blinks in surprise when i see her* midna! *runs over and starts licking her clean* how did you get here?

*looks up at her with a grin* i asked myself the same! i have no idea...
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:11 pm

midna..what..how? ._.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:14 pm

ermagersh bella! *runs over and tackles her in greeting* bellabellabellabellabellabellabellabellabellabella i've missed youz so mooch! :3
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:16 pm

derp i already failed to purplize it >_<
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:18 pm

*falls over* oh meh gob midna ur growing jeez imma fairly small wolf ._.'
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:23 pm

*giggles* sorry :3 *gets off of her* and quite honestly, i have no idea how i got here.

*laughes at midna, then walks over to the hole she popped out of and sticks head in it; shouts so they can hear me through the dirt* this hole isn't nearly big enough for her to fit in! it's just a prairie dog hole. *tries to take head back out, but gets stuck* ah darn it... (and i want color too, cause color is cool >:l so imma be.... blue c:)
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:09 pm

*pulls sparky out of the hole and laughs* next time, dont do that :3
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:11 pm

*shakes head violently to shake the dirt off*

*giggles at spark, runs over and tackles her*
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:13 pm

yipe! *gets knocked backwards and falls over; laughes* blimey, midna, you really have grown! *starts to get up*

*laughes and jumps on her, wrestling her and trying to hold her down*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wolves of the whiteheart woods
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2