Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

wolves of the whiteheart woods

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

wolves of the whiteheart woods Empty
PostSubject: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 4:19 pm

this is a wolf roleplaying forum. your wolves can have wings and powers as long as the powers arent too over the top (exp: raising things from the dead, immortality, things like that) you can be of my pack, although it is not started yet, or u could be a loner. enjoy the pack life :3
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 4:23 pm

*flicks ears and sits on a rock overlooking a prairie* well..this is a good way to forget my..erm.."dreadful past" ...
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:41 pm

*glances over at bella and whips tail* it is... very peaceful here. *licks a paw and brushes head with it*
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:28 pm

u..do remember what happened? *looks down at the ground* or do i have to tell u?
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:45 pm

*smirks* i could guess, but you might as well refresh my memory for me.
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:50 pm

*purple eyes flash brightly* spark, i killed midnight. he..he killed dove..and..he..lied to me about haze..attacking him..*voice trails off*
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:54 pm

*eyes widen* i.. had no idea... *stands up* he killed dove? is haze still alive? or did he... did he kill him too?
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 4:07 pm

*flattens ears* haze and flake still live..midnight of course, does not
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 4:13 pm

*snarls* how could he have done this?! his own family! *a spark of electricity runs through fur* if he was alive, he wouldn't be for long. i'd make sure of that.
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 4:18 pm

*flattens ears and blinks* spark you're sparking again. this is the fourth time since we left..midnight said dove caught rabies..and he killed her because of it..i..uh..poisoned his food..and watched him die spark..
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 4:34 pm

*blinks in surprise, but doesn't say anything against her motives* ...he deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 4:37 pm

*closes eyes and hangs head* im a terrible wolf spark..but..i did it to avenge dove..she was the youngest..i..shouldnt have..killed midnight should i?
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 4:41 pm

*shakes head* no, bella, you aren't a terrible wolf. what midnight did was terrible; you just tried to do what seemed the right thing.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 7:51 am

*says with more force than before* he deserved it.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 7:51 am

*is silent for a moment, then a random question pops into my head* hey, if we're the wolves of the whiteheart woods, then... why are we on a prairie?
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 8:16 am

*blinks* uh..well..*facepaw* theres just a prairie there sparky. *nods to the vast forests surrounding it* forests. all ours. (hey do we have wings in this one? :3)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:16 am

xd *looks around* oh hello, forests. (*sean connery voice* yesh, we can :3 i really like the old shpark with all the electrishity and shtuff, but electrishity and wingsh ish very cool.)
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:26 am

*laughs* shparkeh les go den x3 *spreads wings and dives down from the ledge*
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:32 am

alrighty :3 *leaps off the ledge, opens wings (i has dragon wings again c:), and follows bella* imma follow chu >:l
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:35 am

*looks back and laughs, falls out of the sky and lands on a tree branch* ow >_<
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:36 am

okay... sorry, i haven't done this in so long... i just have to do it once. *folds wings and dives straight down at the ground; flares wings at the last second, lands gently*
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:38 am

*looks over at bella with amusement* that was graceful. *fur lifts up and courses with electricity; lifts head to the sky and howls a lightning bolt, then jumps and flies over to bella* you okay?
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 am

*stands quickly and puts on a face of mock proudness* why thank u spark i know im very graceful *bows and takes off again, doing flips in the air*
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:49 am

*claps and cheers* encore! encore!
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:50 am

(PS, i think the correct term would be "pride". >_< sorry, i know, i'm a grammar nazi, i just can't help it xd)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wolves of the whiteheart woods   wolves of the whiteheart woods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wolves of the whiteheart woods
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next