Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
nighthawk
Newbster
Newbster
nighthawk

Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:24 pm

well Hawk pauses and hesitates yes thing is this is a night similar to the one whe my dad abandoned my so yeah it kinda hurts to see a good night but sometimes it doesn't.

"sighs" and I never got to know my dad. Hawk looks at the ground
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 3:03 pm

"Oh.. I'm so sorry," Korra said softly and stared at the ground. She sighed, "...I lost my mother when I was young..I was only two years old..Not old enough to remember her at all.." Her voice was quiet as she talked..
Back to top Go down
nighthawk
Newbster
Newbster
nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:14 am

Hawk looks up at her ah I see my mother died while giving birth to me so i never knew my mother at all.

Hawk puts some twings on the fire to keep it going and burns his hand.

Ah! that hurt oh yeah that hurts. Hawk looks at his hand and takes out a flower and mashes it and then puts it on and wraps his hand to make the burn go away.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:37 am

Korra watched with interest as Hawk treated his burned hand.
Back to top Go down
nighthawk
Newbster
Newbster
nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:58 am

Hawk looks at Korra. what? is there something you want asks Hawk

Hawk picks up a stone and makes it into a spear head. I've learned to heal myself with plants and make my own weapons from off the land says Hawk I can teach you if you want Hawk adds.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:18 pm

She smiled a little, "That would be cool."
Back to top Go down
nighthawk
Newbster
Newbster
nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:58 am

alright um well here says Hawk giving Korra a rock from his pouch on his side

now take this rock and hold it like this says Hawk and takes her hands and puts them in the position

Now easily break little bits off says Hawk
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:17 pm

"Um.. Alright.." Korra did as Hawk showed. "Like that?"
Back to top Go down
nighthawk
Newbster
Newbster
nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:56 am

yep just like that says Hawk

Hawk watches Korra until she is done

Good that's really good Korra say Hawk

Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:45 pm

Korra smiled. She turned the finished arrow head between her fingers, feeling a bit proud of herself.
Back to top Go down
nighthawk
Newbster
Newbster
nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:54 am

good now attach it to that pole head, like this says Hawk and puts it on his to show Korra
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:25 pm

Korra watched Hawk as he showed her what to do.
Back to top Go down
nighthawk
Newbster
Newbster
nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:49 pm

alright now you do it
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:57 pm

Korra looked at the parts she had and then at his. She thought for a moment before copying his work, "Is that good?"
Back to top Go down
nighthawk
Newbster
Newbster
nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:41 am

perfect couldn't have done it better says Hawk

hey Korra would you mind if i came to see your father tomorrow night asks Hawk

Hawk then goes over and picks Korra up and carries her around to make walking around a little faster, having fun Korra asks Hawk
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:01 pm

Korra smiled and laughed. "No. I wouldn't mind. What do you want to talk to him about?"
She was a little surprised when he picked her up. "A little." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
nighthawk
Newbster
Newbster
nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:06 pm

ok i'm going to meet him thats all and talk Korra says Hawk

Hawk drops Korra off near her den and notices her brother

your brother... he's kinda quiet why is that Korra asks Hawk
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:12 pm

Korra looked at Kieran, and shrugged, "I dont know. Nobody does, really... But Kieran isn't my brother...Though him and father are pretty close..."
Back to top Go down
nighthawk
Newbster
Newbster
nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:00 am

ah I see well maybe I could find out some day hopefully says Hawk

Hawk goes and talks to Korras dad
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:05 am

"Maybe," Korra said and went inside. Korra's father, Zayn, was inside waiting. "Korra, you're home late," Zayn glanced over at Hawk and back at his daughter. "I told you, I would be... And anyway, Hawk wants to talk to you about something..." Zayn turned back to Hawk, "Oh?"
Back to top Go down
nighthawk
Newbster
Newbster
nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:29 pm

hello just want to ask if i could be your lead warrior for your tribe sir says Hawk.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:33 pm

Zayn looked Hawk over, "Hmm...I don't know...Would I be able to trust you in that positition?"
Korra looked from Hawk to her father, "I think he's good for it.."
Zayn looked at her, questioningly.
"I mean, with what I saw from him today... He's good with weapons and he seems to be able to fight.." She glanced over at Hawk and then back to her father.
Zayn listened to Korra but watched Hawk, looking him over and sizing him up, "Hmmm...What dou you say Hawk?"
Back to top Go down
nighthawk
Newbster
Newbster
nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:09 pm

I can handle it.... but you should hear my story of the past says Hawk

Hawk tells his story to Zayn
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:57 pm

Zayn and Korra listened as Hawk told his story. When Hawk had finished they were both quiet for a moment. It was Zayn that spoke up first, "That...That is definitely a tragic story, Hawk," he paused for a moment in thought, "I accept you as the Lead Warrior...Although, I will not make it permanent just yet. I'll keep an eye on your progress and decide if I like the placement I have given you."
Back to top Go down
nighthawk
Newbster
Newbster
nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:09 pm

thanks you Zayn I won't let you down said Hawk

Hawk goes out and sees Kieran

Hey Kieran can I talk to you says Hawk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members   Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunar Wolf Tribe-Literate-- Accepting Members
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next