Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drama High: Enrolling Now!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sillylil
Newbster
Newbster
sillylil

Drama High: Enrolling Now! Empty
PostSubject: Drama High: Enrolling Now!   Drama High: Enrolling Now! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:49 pm

Name:
Talents:
Sorry if I do role playing different than I'm supposed to, I'm kinda new at this.
Back to top Go down
http://randomtopicsallthetime.webs.com
SimplySakura
Newbster
Newbster
SimplySakura

Drama High: Enrolling Now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drama High: Enrolling Now!   Drama High: Enrolling Now! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:02 pm

Name: Sakura Heartson
Looks: Drama High: Enrolling Now! Ba4ff51a
Talent: singing and drawing
Boyfriend?: ...
Back to top Go down

Drama High: Enrolling Now!
Page 1 of 1