Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series* Empty
PostSubject: Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series*   Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series* I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:03 pm

((This is an rp based off the Lisi Harrison books. I simply used the setting and idea and developed it into a rp.

Monster High

Also known as Merston High Boarding school in a quite little town of Oregon. The Reason for it being called Monster high by some of the locals is because well children of monsters attend the school. Humans or normies as they are more commonly known as are unaware of the monsters that are enrolled into this school and it is preferred to keep it that way. Each monster student is to sign a contract as well as the school rules. This boarding school is to teach monsters or the politically correct term RADs how to live among humans without being noticed.

Merston High was established in the early 1800s. It was first built to be a mansionfor a wealthy banker and his wife but as the years past it was donated to become a school. It has all the nessary classrooms for not only english but science and math as well. A large cafeteria for lunch that is made by well educated chefs and a ballroom for dances so renting a space is not a hassle. Large feilds for both soccer football and track stars and on the east wing we have or swimming pool for both fun and competitions and on the west we have our school garden kept clear by the gardeners on campus. Hope you enjoy your years spent here.

School
http://myboardingschool.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/subiaco.jpg

Cafeteria
http://www.trias-forum.de/images/content/big/cafeteria_gross.jpg

Library
http://biblioteq.sourceforge.net/library.jpg

Competive Swimming pool and Regular swimming pool
http://gpattersonbuilders.com/images/pool16-large.jpg

http://www.arthurspools.com/images/pic1.JPG

Ballroom
http://www.thalianhall.com/images/large/reception01_L.jpg

Theater
http://robertdavisinc.com/ccs1.jpg

RAD Community

RADs or Regular Attribute Dodgers have lived among normies for years just well under radar. The RAD community puts focus on the RADs in town and have special shops and workers that provide iteams for RADs. For example at the drug store they sell iorn pills in larger concentrates for vampires who do not find blood comsumption appealing. At the spas we have a seperate wing for those with wings if they need a good clipping and so on and so forth. Every month a meeting is held for the RADs. The gathering place is under a large carousal in the middle of the large park in town. Festivals are held there so the RAD meetings are schulded on other nights so no normies get curious

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ef/Disneyland_carousel-x768.jpg

The leader of the RAD commuity is also the principal of Merston High and as you can guess she is also a RAD. She is a Siren.

Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series* Teache11

Classes

Core Classes
(These classes are required to graduate)

ENGLISH

Freshman
English 9
English 9 honors

Sophmore
English 10
College Prepartory Composition (honors level)
Analysis of Literature (honors)
AP European History/Literature (counts as an english and social studies class)

Jounior
Modern American Literature
Early American Literature
Honors Modern Americal Literature
Honors Early American Literature

Senior
Early British Literature
Modern British Literature
AP Literature and Composition

MATHEMATICS
(based on skill rather than grade)

Algrebra I
Geometry
Geometry with Trigonometry (honors level geometry)
Algebra II
Algebra II honors
Algebra for finance (10-12 grade)
Algebra for Technical Careers (11-12 grade)

SCIENCE
(again based on skill and willingness to take the class)

Earth and Space Science
Physical Science
Chemistry
Physics
Principles of Engineering
Life science
Biology
AP Biology

SOCIAL STUDIES

World History 1
World History 2
World History 1 Honors
World History 2 Honors
United States History 1
Unisted States History 2
AP United States History
Goverment
Economics
Psychology

Electives

French I,II,III,IV,
German I,II,III,IV
Spanish I,II,III,IV
Latin I,II,III,IV
Choir
Art
Orchestra
Band
Jewelry Design
Web Design
Creative Writing
PE

Extra Curricular and Clubs

Football
Quaterback:
Linebacker:
Wide Reciever:
Teammates:

Track and Field
Caption:

Members:

Soccer Team
Caption:

Players:

Swim Team
Caption:

members:

Drama Club
Director: Luka Vale

Thespians:
Crysanthamum Krystal Crutou

Yearbook Club
Editor:

Members: Luka Vale
Clawdeen Wolfe

Cheerleaders
Caption: Annabelle Reeding

Squad Members:

Dance Commitee
Leader: Clawdeen Wolfe

Members:

Basketball Team
Caption:

Players:

Merston Rules

1. Curfew is 10 PM except for seniors are able to stay out until midnight.
2. Any males caught in a females rule after curfew will result in a suspension and vice versa.
3. Students are allowed to leave campus at anytime but if classes are skipped be prepared to make them up.
4. Any plans for dances should be submitted to the front office for consideration.
5. Fighting is never tolerated and will result in expulsion.

Season
[]Spring
[x]Summer
[]Fall
[]Winter

Events/Bulletin Board

Where all the news is posted for the school to know. So keep your secrets safe because telling the wrong person could end up very badly.

Symbols
*=Rumor
!!!=Fact

!!!School is out and summer vaction is on. New kids get to know the town for the next year and students be sure to get your summer reading down before diving into a worry free vaction. Have a nice break.!!!

Skelly
Name:(Full name)
Grade:
Species:(I will allow anything. Just no Demi-gods or what ever)
+(Only if you are a human. Delete the parenthesis and anything in it) Do you know about the RADs?
Power:(if normie none. RADs normally have their species power and maybe a little extra)
Relationships
+Crush:
+Bf/Gf:(can you have more than one? Can you keep the secret? >:3)
+Family:
+Friends:
Pets
+Name:
+Gender:
+Species:
+Looks:
Classes
(Four core classes for freshman, three for sophmores, two for jounier and seniors)
+
+
+
+
+
+
Clubs/Teams
(max of three)
+
+
+
Personality:
History:
Appearance:
Quirks/other:(Quirks are those little things you have to fix in order to fit in. My character Clawdeen is a werewolf. She has a human form but she has to wear a hat to hide her dog ears. So vampires for example cant smile big cause then people would see there fangs and etc)

My Rules
1. Basic Literate RP rules apply. Complete, realistic sentences and etc.
2. Spelling I will always slide because my spelling is terrible
3. No describing 'it' or births. I don’t want to read that but making out is fine because, hey. there teens here.
4. Keep cursing to a little to none if you will.
5. No outside drama.
6. No god-moding please. No RAD is better than all the others and more likely if you pick on an older RAD they have more control over their powers than younger ones. Best not to mess with them.
7. Normies cannot know about RADs outside of scary movies or comic books. A RAD in town has to tell them about the hidden community. So Normies. Will you befriend a RAD student before you graduate. Who knows you may be dating one before the summer is out.
8. This Rp is not based soul on school. It's just a background setting to help push the characters together. You are allowed to play your own teachers and parents without making a charrie for them.

My People

Name: Chance Henry Reeding
Grade:12th
Species: human
+What is a RAD?
Power:none
Relationships
+Crush: none
+Bf/Gf:none
+Family: Annabelle is my younger sister.
+Friends: Luka.
Pets
+Name:Malcom
+Gender: male
+Species: Golden Retriever
+Looks:
Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series* Tired%20dog-375335
Classes
(Four core classes for freshman, three for sophomores, two for junior and seniors)
+Modern British Literature
+AP United States History
+Band
+ Free period
+ Study Hall
+ Free Period
Clubs/Teams
(max of three)
+ none
Personality: Chance is what people call a bad boy. He hates how his parents expect him to be their perfect first born, but he hates being suffocated under the pressure his parents force him under. Chance is the type of person to pick hard work over a silver spoon any day. He is kind, loyal just a bit harsh with people who try to tell him how to act.
Appearance:
Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series* 27447711
Quirks/other: Chance’s father owns oil rigs and his mother is a famous actress. They are rather wealthy but Chance works at an auto shop for his motorcycle and money.

Name: Lutani Michal Vale (but he prefers Luka)
Grade: 12th
Species: Incubus which is the male version of a succubus. He needs life essence to survive. For him to obtain it is must be taken through physical touch. Holding hands will last him days. A kiss with last him weeks. Making love will last him months but he has not gone that far with any girl because taking too much life essence would kill the girl.
Power: His presence attracts those of the opposite sex without his control. He has a rather odd ability to make no matter what he says sound convincing.
Relationships
+Bf/Gf: none
+Family: none
+Friends: Chance, Clawdeen
Classes
(Four core classes for freshman, three for sophomores, two for junior and seniors)
+ Algebra for Technical Careers
+ Chemistry
+ Psychology
+ Art
+ French IV
+ Study Hall
Clubs/Teams
(max of three)
+ Drama Director
+Year Book committee
Personality: Lutani is a very distant type person. If he can avoid human contact he will. He hates having to depend on other people in order to keep himself alive and it frustrates him. He is a man of quiet and subtle action. If you make him laugh or catch his attention his species despite what they feed on are devoted friends and protective lovers. Trustworthy but it is not easy to gain an Incubus’ trust.
Appearance:
Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series* Hotdem10
Quirks/other: Being an Incubus Lutani has to hide his true form under a human skin but he puts in blue contacts to hide his eyes.
Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series* Kgk_bm11

Name: Annabelle Marie Reeding
Grade: 10th
Species: Human
+I know nothing about RADs
Relationships
+Crush: Too many for me to count
+Bf/Gf: I haven’t found the right one yet
+Family: Chance is my idiot brother
+Friends: Mainly my cheer squad.
Classes
(Four core classes for freshman, three for sophmores, two for jounier and seniors)
+Biology
+Geometry
+World History
+ Choir
+ Spanish I
+ PE
Clubs/Teams
(max of three)
+ Caption of the Varsity Cheer squad
+Wants to join the Dance Committee but Clawdeen is her natural enemy.

Personality: Though pretty faced, Annabelle is nothing more than a spoiled brat who expects everyone to worship the ground she walks on. She is one of the most popular girls in school and cares little of what people think of her. While people talk behind her back her only focus is only on the friends who speak to her weather they are true friends or not. Annabelle is not one to be trusted, if you make her mad she will use all of her resources to ruin your life.
Appearance:
Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series* Noel10
Quirks/other: None I'm perfect

Name: Clawdeen Wolfe
Grade: 10th
Species: Werewolf
Power: Aside from the normal werewolf stuff nope.
Relationships
+Bf/Gf: none
+Family: I have some older brothers but they have long graduated
+Friends: Lutani.
Classes
+Creative Writing
+Economics
+Chemistry
+ Jewelry Design
+ Art
+ Study Hall
Clubs/Teams
(max of three)
+ Dance Committee
+Year Book Club
Personality: Clawdeen is a very rash type of puppy. She is like a runaway train and the only tracks go straight. Once she has an idea there is no way to stop her. She likes to be complimented when she has done a good job but when she feels she has failed she goes into a deep depression which is just her being dramatic. She loves making people happy though. A friend like no other.
Appearance:
Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series* Clawde10
Quirks/other: Clawdeen is a werewolf. She has a human form but she has to wear a hat to hide her dog ears. She also has to practice taking smaller bites.

Last edited by Boxghost on Wed May 18, 2011 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emzii
Editor
Editor
Emzii

PostSubject: Re: Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series*   Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series* I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:04 pm

Name: Kestral Angelique Jayes.
Grade: 12th
Species: Fire Elemental
Power: You mean apart from the whole, summoning and manipulating fire at will thing? Nope, nothing
Relationships
+Crush: "Pshh."
+Bf/Gf: "Le'me think about that...Err, no!"
+Family: None
+Friends: Xavier
Pets
+Name:Munkus
+Gender:Male
+Species:Cat
+Looks: http://www.earththumbs.com/images/wmwallpapers/Silver-Tabby-1.jpeg
Classes
+Early British Literature
+Free Period
+Psychology
+Creative Writing
+Jewelery Design
+Study Hall
Clubs/Teams
+Drama
+
+
Personality:Kestral has two main personality traits. Helpful and Defensive. Kestral would give you the shirt off her back if she thought it would help, and is loyal to the last. But Kestral is also defensive and will snap shut if the wrong questions are asked. Her defensiveness aso gives way to her volcanic temper, and outstanding ability to hold grudges for extrodinary amount of time. She can come over as a bit harsh but ocne you really get to know her, she is a good friend and the eternal child. Just, try no to annoy her in any way, shape or form, for Kestral's temper, once provoked, takes time to simmer down. In fact, it can take hours before she is completly in control once more.
History: Kestral was born and brought up in England, going to prep school become the perfect little lady, well...That's what her parents wanted, in fact, Kestral is more like the headstrong Jane Eyre or the confident and witty Elizabeth Bennett.
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc206/Evilbogey/anime_girl11.jpg
Quirks/other: Kestral's eyes, due to what she is, are orange. Quite literally, as orange as the evening sun. She also has a upper class English accent which she desperatly tries to hide yet slips out when she is annoyed or upset.

Name: Xavier Xander Regentis.
Species:Human
+Do you know about the RADs? "The what?"
Power:None
Relationships
+Crush:None
+Bf/Gf:None
+Family: "A younger sister, she's in a boarding school in Paris right now.
+Friends: Kestral.
Pets
+Name:Jacko
+Gender:Male
+Species:Boxer dog.
+Looks: http://mypetguide.co.uk/resources/boxer-dog.jpg
Classes
+Early British Literature
+Chemistry
+Government
+Free Period
+Web Design
+Study Hall
Clubs/Teams
+
+
+
Personality: Xavier is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. He is, however, a little too nice. Xavier can be a little naive and a t times, sensitive. However, because of his general kindness, only those who are truly vindictive would be horrible to him. He's like a puppy really, making you laugh with his antics, though if provoked he can and will snap. Loyal to the last, Xavier will come to your rescue or tell you to get your butt in gear.
History:Xavier grew up in the shadow of his father, who, though he loved him, eft him in the shadows as it were. It is said that a sapling cannot grow in the shadow of a great Oak, and in Xavier's case, this is most true. His parents doted on his sister and he did too, without feeling jelous. And even now, with his sister older and spoilt, he still would tear apart anyone who crossed her.
Appearance: http://www.freewebs.com/fantasyfreeway/anime%20guy.jpg
Quirks/other: None.

Last edited by Emzii on Fri May 20, 2011 1:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series*   Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series* I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:04 pm

Name: Crysanthamum Krystal Crutou. Prefers Krystal, KK, and Chrissy.
Grade: 11th.
Species: Dopplegänger.
Power: Weak telekineses, and Invisibility.
Relationships
+Crush:
+Bf/Gf:
+Family: None. All died. That's why she's in a boarding school.
+Friends: None yet.
Classes (Blech, I dunno. I'm so lazy.)
+
+
+
+
+
+
Clubs/Teams
+ Drama Club
+Yearbook Commity
+ Dance commity.
Personality: She's a sweet, nice girl. She's also obedient, loyal, courageous, yet can be defensive and angered easily. She holds many grudges.
History: she doesn't like to talk about it. Bit she will if asked.
Appearance: She's tall and has silvery hair with violet eyes. She is pale, very pale. She has a soft blush always.
Quirks/other: She always, always wears a necklace and a ring. The necklace is small and brass, but she cherishes it and would never give it up; she'd rather die. The ring has some runes and Japanese characters inscribed in it, so she never takes that off. Ever.

Name: Benjamin James Ellison (BJ or Ben.)
Grade: 12
Species: Elementalist.
Power: He controls the elements; Fire, earth, water and wind (Some says spirit, but no one can control that. ^-^)
Relationships
+Crush:
+Bf/Gf:
+Family: None. He ran away at 12.
+Friends: Has none. He treasures trust, and hardly ever trusts anyone.
Pets
+Name: Koda
+Gender: Male
+Species: Tiger Cub
+Looks: A FREAKING WHITE TIGER CUB. xD
Classes (Too lazy. lolz.)
+
+
+
+
+
+
Clubs/Teams
+ Drama Club
+ SWIM TEAM.
+
Personality: He's a wary boy, and very mysterious. xD
History: Bad. He'll tell if asked, but never would he give it to any random person. Only if he befriends them and decides he might trust them.
Appearance: Average height, black hair, green eyes, glasses. Somewhat tanned.
Quirks/other: He must wear some gloves always (like, stylish leather ones or something) to control his powers around normies.

Last edited by Patient-X on Thu May 26, 2011 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Emzii
Editor
Editor
Emzii

PostSubject: Re: Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series*   Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series* I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:46 pm

{Sorry it's taking me sooo long. }
Back to top Go down
Emzii
Editor
Editor
Emzii

PostSubject: Re: Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series*   Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series* I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 2:45 pm

( I finally finished them! xD )
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series*   Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series* I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 2:55 pm

((awsome I will add your people to the list and post in a minute))
Back to top Go down
Emzii
Editor
Editor
Emzii

PostSubject: Re: Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series*   Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series* I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm

( Okey doke. Sorry, I'm in childish mode today. Razz )
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series*   Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series* I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 3:48 pm

((Its cool XD))

Luka was in his human form as he sat in the school garden. His cheek was resting on his fist while he had scattered scripts around him. He needed to pick a play for the fall preformence but he was having trouble and his eyes had touble staying open and soon enough he was asleep. That didnt last long as he heard the sound of platform wedes. "Clawdeen, what are you doing here?" He asked still a bit groggy as he rubbed his eye. The young girl in question sat down with a pout and tapped her finger against the stone table top. "I didnt get into the summer fashion program." Luka chuckled. "They dont know what they are missing." His comment recieved a smile from the werewolf girl but her gold eyes narrowed. "Whens the last time you fed?" She asked in a hushed tone. Luka shrugged his shoulders. "Luktani!" Clawdeen almost barked and took hold of his hands in hers. Luka did not interject to her action in fact he breathed a sigh of relief. The last time he touched female flesh was the school dance. "thank you." He said with his eyes averted from his friend. "dont mention it. Ever. So you here? New kids coming in. We have to get them before Annabell." Clawdeen began to ramble while Luka slowly took in her life energy. He felt pathetic relying on people but it was who he was. An Incubus.

chance cused under his breath as he pinched his finger. He inspected his hand and found nothing wrong so he went back to work on the engine. He was almost done and it was nothing difficulet. He just had to replace the battery and it was set. Just as he was about to lower the hood he heard his co-workers whistle and cheer and that only ment one thing. Annabelle. A red corvette pulled into the parking lot and out of the driver side stepped a young girl with a slender figure and a tanned toned body. From the smile on her lips she knew how she looked. Chance glared at his siter. The green plaid skirt she wore was too short and the tight white tube top she had on was not at all what a big brother wanted to see his little sister wear. Annabelle walked into the autoshop and stopped next to her brother. "Dad missed you a lunch." She said in a sing song voice. "Wasnt hungry" Chance said simply which caused his sister to narrow her blue eyes. "He isnt going to like the new hair." She pointed out to the fire orange-red hair Chance now adhored. Reciveing no answer Annabelle stomped her feet and turned to leave, not without getting her arm caught by a much older man who snaked an arm around her waist. "You look good today anna." the young girl batted her fake lashes. "Thanks, but I have to go. New people are coming to school and I have to show them around. Oh and Chance. Invite Luka for dinner. I have a plan to snatch him up." Annabelle left the shop and chance did take notice of the guys staring at her butt. "Grow up." he shouted to the guys before slamming the hood of the car down.
Back to top Go down
Emzii
Editor
Editor
Emzii

PostSubject: Re: Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series*   Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series* I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:03 pm

Kestral walked beside Xavier around the school grounds in silence, her bright orange eyes darkened with concentration. She clicked the fingers of her left hand ofver the pam of her right again and again, growing more and more frustrated. "Ugh." She groaned, kicking the ground in her plain black ballet pumps. "That's it. I'm a disgrace. And I'm dragging my sorry butt back home. Just your try to stop me Xavier, just you try." She muttered, her clipped english accent resonated through her words. Her bright eyes flared slightly as she concentrated once more and a bubble of laughter escaped from her pursed lips as a small, flickering flame danced mesmerisingly in the palm of her hand. "I did it, I did it." She said in a sing-song, childish voice.

Xavier jogged up to meet her, placing his hands on her shoulders. "Boo." He whispered in her ear, and chuckled, dodging the blind swipe she made at him. "Aww, come on Kes. Lighten up and live a little. I thought you said that, and I quote 'I shall never, ever become staid and boring like my parents'." He mocked lightly, his voice cruelly imitating hers. He ducked another swipe, still laughing. "Ya love me really Kes. Deeeeep down. Waaay down, ya know ya do." Grinning mischieviously he nudged her shoulder, and noticed her eyes. "You should probably put the contacts in, or your condition will only get worse." His voice switched into a worried, caring friend.

Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series*   Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series* I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:07 pm

I'mma finish my forms. It's so hard to do that from an iPod. My brother hogs the computer, so I'm happy he's FINALLY gotten his graduation laptop. lol. I'll try not to be long.
Back to top Go down
Emzii
Editor
Editor
Emzii

PostSubject: Re: Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series*   Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series* I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:08 pm

( Ahhh, why is my post so short?!? I swear I typed more... *Confused* )
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series*   Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series* I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:19 pm

Dunno. lol.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series*   Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series* I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:37 pm

((I know the feeling. You feel like you type alot then you see how short it is.))
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series*   Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series* I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:46 pm

Chrysanthemum sat in a tree not far from the school, drawing intently into her sketch pad. She was so absorbed in it she did not notice her phone blaring to life and falling off the tree branch, and continue its assault on her hearing. She drew wonderfully, her hair in a braid over her shoulder. She sang quietly as she worked, drawing a scene from Broadway, of a woman singing to a man and woman, the woman with a baby in her arms. She had made the light only so, and drew seats in the background, with people watching intently. She drew insanely, making every detail wonderful and not skipping anything. she did, however, notice a normie staring at her and laughiong, making fun of her hair and eyes. She flipped him the finger and continued to draw. He came over-- and he wasn't alone; he had three or four big guys with him. He leaned against he tree and shouted up, "Hey, freak, why don't'cha come down here and let us get a better look at'cha?"
"F*** off, creeps!" she called back, still drawing. Suddenly she was shaken from her branch, and screamed in pain when she landed on her wrist wrong. She gasped in pain when she tried to move it, tears burning the backs of her eyes. She refused to cry, though. A thug-big-guy picked her up under the armpits and the skinny lad came, tilted her chin up, and she bit his finger. He howled with pain and rage, then punched her in the gut. She began coughing hard, unable to breathe. When she could, she struggled against the tug holding her. "F*** off, losers!" she screamed. She struggled uselessly. Razz

BJ strolled through the town, whistling. xD
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series*   Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series* I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:03 pm

Annabelle drove to the school and once in the parking lot her tires screeched to a halt. she lifted her sunglasses and spotted the new kids. "Hey wait up." She yelled at them before hopping out of her car to run and catch up to them.

Clawdeen stopped mid sentence and Luka noticed that under her hat two bumps moved oddly around. "something wrong?" He asked. "Cant really tell that well. Keep watch." She said as she removed her hat and perching on her head was a pair of aburn dog ears that were peirced with golden hoops. They tilted and turned in every direction like one would turn and TV antenna. "Someone's in trouble." She said as she slipped on her hat. Luka sighed. "And you want to go help them?" Clawdeen glared at him and her gold eyes burned. Luka held up his hands in surrender. "Alright lets go." Clawdeen lead the way as she followed the muffled voice but soon enough the were clear and Clawdeen snarled at the taunting names. Luka did not have her highend senses so he was unsure of what was going on until he say the sceen. A group of guys picking on a girl. He was about to tell Clawdeen to go tell the principal but the latte skinned girl was already halfway toward the boy. "Hey. Leave her alone." She said with an almost snarl. Luka sighed and followed her, but said nothing as he blue eyes burned into the boys.
Back to top Go down
Emzii
Editor
Editor
Emzii

PostSubject: Re: Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series*   Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series* I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:09 pm

Kestral turned and sighed as she saw Annabelle. "Hurry up Xavier." She muttered, her own pace speeding slightly. She had a distinct feeing that she would not get along with this girl, and Kestral relied heavily on her instincts. Linking her arm trough Xavier's, she practically dragged him along with her, putting her contacts in on the way. She blinked a few times to rid hersself of the irritating feeling and cursed all humans.

( I got's to go sleepy time now. Buh bye. xD And sorry for the short post. )
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series*   Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series* I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:12 pm

The normies laughed and the skinny one didn't hit her, which gave her the advantage. "Yeah, and who's gonna stop us? Just run back where you came from, freak," he said before Chrissy grabbed the guy's arm's (The one that was holding her from behind) and jumped up, kicking her legs out and hitting him square in the chest with the force of both legs. Her wrist burned like He!!, though, so she screamed and sagged against the thug. She plead to the girl and boy as they approached, "Help, please! My wrist!"
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series*   Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series* I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:42 pm

Annabelle frowned lightly and ran after them. The only reason she was able to even catch up was because of her years of cheerleading. "I was calling you two. Gosh are you deaf? Anywho. Im Annabelle. Caption of the varsity cheersquad and you guide for today."

Clawdeen was about to pounce but Luka placed a hand on her shoulder. He approuched the guys and pulled them away from the girl by their collars with ease. "Go home. Your doing nothing but making yourselves look like idiots." Luka's voice was smooth and comforting as they pulled on the boys thoughts and movements as if they where his puppets. They were normies so they would listen to what he said but they would asume it was their own idea. Clawdeen walked up to the girl and placed a hand on her shoulder. Come on I'll take you to the nurse."
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series*   Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series* I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:45 pm

Chrissy nodded gratefully and threw her good arm around Clawdeen in a hug. "Thanks." She cradled her hurt hand and shot a grateful look to Luka, too, then followed Clawdeen. The normies grumbled some things, ut left.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series*   Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series* I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:11 pm

Clawdeen smiled and lead the way to the nuses office. The woman had blonde hair in a tight bun and she smiled as Clawdeen came in with the girl behind her. "what happend Clawdeen?" The girl huffed and crossed her arms. "some idiots were picking on this girl. I think she hurt her wrist." The nurse patted the cot and smiled. "come sit and we will check it out."

Luka walked into the nurses office and the nurse grinned brightly at him. "Luka good to see you again. How are you feeling?" Luka nodded his head and looked at clawdeen. "Is she ok?" Clawdeen nodded his head and waited with Luka standing behind her as he stared at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series*   Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series* I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:13 pm

Chrissy looked at the nurse. "I was drawing and one of them hit the tree I was sitting in. I fell out and landed on my wrist wrong.. I think it might be fractured. Hurts like He!!, though." She smiled weakly.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series*   Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series* I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:42 pm

"dont worry. I can fix you right up." the nurse said as she took hold of the girls wrist, "this will hurt." she said before poping the bone into place and told Luka to get a brace. The young man handed the brace to the nurse and she placed it on the girls wrist. "there we go. Now try not to move it around so much alright. If you have any trouble come by any time."
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series*   Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series* I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:49 pm

Chrissy bit her lip and nodded, thinking about how it would affect her being on the dance crew. She sighed and stood. There was a pain in her wrist and she gasped, accidentally going all invisable like. xD
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series*   Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series* I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:10 am

Clawdeen's eyes went wide and before the nurse could turn around Luka took hold of her hand. "We should catch up. Maybe some place quite?" the nurse blushed and followed Luka outside whilw clawdeen locked the door and closed the blinds. "Well that was a RAD thing for you to do." she said calmly but quitely.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series*   Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series* I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:59 am

"Wh- Oh!" She realized her invisibility and quiqly returneedto normal. She apologized repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series*   Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster High ~Literate RP Mature~ *Based off book series*
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next