Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplaying Categories (And a Little Bit About Them!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShaylaJeanyJeen
Admin
Admin
ShaylaJeanyJeen

Roleplaying Categories (And a Little Bit About Them!) Empty
PostSubject: Roleplaying Categories (And a Little Bit About Them!)   Roleplaying Categories (And a Little Bit About Them!) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:36 pm

So I've noticed on other roleplaying sites that the categories are confusing and usually make people loose themselves, so I just thought I'd write a small little topic about all the different categories and things I think represent them.

Fantasy and Sci-Fi
When it comes to Fantasy or Sci-Fi Roleplays they are usually very elaborate. Fantasy Roleplays (like the books) are base off mythical creatures such as demons or Fae. Anything from your imagination. Fantasy is mostly anything not human, however it is not impossible to have human characters. Sci-Fi Roleplays are more science based, fact roleplays. Robots or aliens possibly, or mutated people, even a mixture of a both, whatever floats your boat.

Realistic Fiction
Well these roleplays have to be realistic, no zombies or monsters, but you can have realistic things like robberies or murder. These roleplays are just real-life-like stories such as High School RPs, Family RPs, Business RPs, anything you please.

Non-Fiction
Most people know what Non-Fiction is, things that are based off real happenings that have occurred in the past. However the actual roleplaying thats going on won't be something that really happened, the story can be something in history. Maybe you want to create a roleplay about the Holocaust, or in the 1900s, it's practically anything base off true happenings.

Characters
The Characters Thread is where all the roleplaying characters are "stored". Every time a new roleplay is made, me, another moderator, or the roleplayer themselves will make a Thread for it! Make sure to post the Skelly there, as well as the link for the roleplay.(:

Last edited by ShaylaJeanyJeen on Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingfordummiz.rpg-board.net
Sparki-LantianFantasy
Newbster
Newbster
Sparki-LantianFantasy

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Categories (And a Little Bit About Them!)   Roleplaying Categories (And a Little Bit About Them!) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:09 pm

Cool! Thanks for straightening that up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShaylaJeanyJeen
Admin
Admin
ShaylaJeanyJeen

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Categories (And a Little Bit About Them!)   Roleplaying Categories (And a Little Bit About Them!) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:02 pm

Of coarse, thanks for reading ^ _ ^
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingfordummiz.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Categories (And a Little Bit About Them!)   Roleplaying Categories (And a Little Bit About Them!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplaying Categories (And a Little Bit About Them!)
Page 1 of 1