Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New World-Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

New World-Characters  Empty
PostSubject: New World-Characters    New World-Characters  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:54 am

This is for this RP--->  [Click Here]

This is a forum for people of the New World RP forum to post their characters and for them to look at other characters from other users. Characters are to be updated when changes in (personality/age/crush/etc) are made...

Looks must be real pictures.. Not necessarily of yourself but of a person in general (see my characters for example).

My Characters....

Name: Karra
Nickname: ---
Crush: ---
BF: ---
Family: Lives with her mom dad and brother (Michael)
Pets:
+Name: Acorn
+ Species: Horse
+Gender: Male
+ Looks:
New World-Characters  Horse_IMG_9195
History:
Karra and her brother were born on New World but her parents were born on a convoy ship before it had landed.  
Personality: Karra is a very nice and very outgoing girl. She loves to draw in her free time and she also enjoys being outdoors and riding her horse, Acorn.
She is always smiling and is defintely an optimist. She doesn't mind hearing the guys' Noise like some people do and thinks it's a nice way to communicate with the animals and things that don't have a voice. She sometimes wishes she could have Noise also, so that she could share her feelings and thoughts better.  
Looks:
New World-Characters  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwX_ML9l6ASzZ3m4b9n-wCxeFTYSRfDcwvnDbw07bj9pHhH8L-ELRJhDHB

Name: Michael
Nickname: Mike
Crush: ---
GF: ---
Family: Parents and sister (Karra)
Pets:
+Name: Romeo
+ Species: Horse
+ Looks:
New World-Characters  132495-bigthumbnail
+Name: Manchee
+ Species: Dog
+ Looks:
New World-Characters  Stock-photo-brown-border-collie-sitting-in-studio-60055477
History: (see Karra's)
Personality: Michael is more serious and less outgoing than his sister, Karra, but he's still a nice guy when you get to know him. He's not to fond of having Noise because he doesn't like the invasion of privacy. He's always doing what he can to hide what he's thinking or quiet his Noise. To him Noise is too chaotic and needs to be cured.
Looks:
New World-Characters  Tumblr10

Name: Jacob
Nickname: Jake (tho he doesn't really like when people call him that)
Crush: ----
GF: ----
Family: His parents
Pets:
+Name: Sam
+ Species: dog
+ Looks:
New World-Characters  Australian-shepherd-puppy

+Name: Falline
+Species: Horse
+Gender: Female
+Looks:
New World-Characters  524863_88c38fcaae079723688c6e8504c79bf4_large
History: Nothing exciting. Him and his parents were born here. They raise sheep and run a small farm.
Personality: He likes the Noise. It allows him to be honest no matter what. He doesn't hide it in any
way and lets his emotions run through it freely. He is a super nice guy and loves to make people
laugh and smile. Whenever he sees someone upset, he makes it his goal to see them smile.
Jacob is also a very hard worker from working on his farm with his parents.
Looks:
New World-Characters  Tumblr10

PS: If you need help finding pictures, ask me! Just give me a personality style and maybe a description of what you're looking for.

Last edited by EpiclyErik on Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: New World-Characters    New World-Characters  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:24 pm

Name: Lauren
Nickname: Laury
Crush: nope.
BF/GF: nada.
Family: Her brother, Peter, and her mother, Jenny
Pets:
+Name: Rhyzsa (which i find most people actually have a hard time pronouncing "zs", so Lauren just calls her Rhyze - pronounced "rise".)
+ Species: red-tailed hawk
+Gender: female
+ Looks:
New World-Characters  Red_ta11
+Name: Falya (she just calls him Fall.)
+Species: red-tailed hawk
+Gender: male
+Looks:
New World-Characters  Red_ta13
History: She and her brother were born on the New World. Her mother is a hacker of falcons and other raptors (more commonly known as a bird trainer) so she owns two red-tailed hawks.
Personality: Usually a bright person, though unlike her brother, she has a quick temper. When she's not being pissed off, normally she's either really hyper or very mellow, not usually much in between. She loves her hawks and often goes around with them following her or on her shoulder.
Looks:

New World-Characters  Peter11

Last edited by rmf711 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:17 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: New World-Characters    New World-Characters  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:33 pm

Name: Peter
Nickname: Pete
Crush: nuh uh.
BF/GF: Nein.
Family: Lauren, his sister, and Jenny, his mother
Pets:
+Name: Felix
+Species: cat (Felix and the hawks don't really like eachother x3)
+Gender: male
+Looks:
New World-Characters  Cat11
History: He and his sister were born in the New World.
Personality: He's a thoughtful guy and very smart, though often very literal and unhumorous. He doesn't usually get angry but if he does, look out. He usually doesn't mind the Noise, but sometimes it bugs him that everyone can read his thoughts.
Looks:

New World-Characters  Peter10
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: New World-Characters    New World-Characters  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 3:16 pm

Is this an autoaccept or do you have to approve of my characters?
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: New World-Characters    New World-Characters  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:54 pm

Kinda both. I just like to make sure it's all done right. And yours looks good so you're all set to go
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: New World-Characters    New World-Characters  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 12:46 pm

Alrighty then, just checking. :3 and btw, i asked yolo if he wanted to join, but he said he didn't really want to. Bella said she'd try it tho
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: New World-Characters    New World-Characters  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 6:04 pm

Alrighty then c:
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: New World-Characters    New World-Characters  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 6:30 pm

Hey, that's my line! x3
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: New World-Characters    New World-Characters  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:03 pm

Lol xD Eh, mine now. And btw, you can begin posting in the RP at any time. ⌒.⌒
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: New World-Characters    New World-Characters  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 7:11 am

Alrighty, i will when i get around to it. :J
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New World-Characters    New World-Characters  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New World-Characters
Page 1 of 1