Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

| S t . O l e a n d e r ' s H i g h S c h o o l |

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna
Newbster
Newbster

| S t . O l e a n d e r ' s H i g h S c h o o l | Empty
PostSubject: | S t . O l e a n d e r ' s H i g h S c h o o l |   | S t . O l e a n d e r ' s H i g h S c h o o l | I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:17 am

S . t O l e a n d e r H i g h S c h o o l

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome to St. Oleander High School, a school situated in the small town of Belle Haven, Virginia [ Fictional School ]. The town of Belle Haven has a reasonable population of people with kids that are in this high school, giving a wide variety of teens going to this school, along with the Community College nearby- home of the Belle Haven Blackbirds. So. . .You've got a life to live. Find your drama and your love, your homelife and your school-life.

S . t O l e a n d e r H i g h S c h o o l : R u l e s

Make an even amount of boys and girls. I don't care if there are bisexuals or not. Love is a main interest, but keep homelife in the playing cards as well as school life. No explicit explicit sex. No explicit explicit cussing. Be literate with proper grammar and punctuation, and please, have fun.

Name :
Name I go By :
Sexual Orientation :
Classes :
Personality :
Theme Song :
Looks Like :

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

C o u r s e s L i s t : P i c k S e v e n

English
Core
ENG102: Literary Analysis
ENG102: and Composition I
ENG202: Literary Analysis
ENG202: and Composition II
ENG302: American Literature
ENG402: British and World Literature

Comprehensive
ENG103: Literary Analysis
ENG103: and Composition I
ENG203: Literary Analysis
ENG203: and Composition II
ENG303: American Literature
ENG403: British and World Literature

Honors/AP®
ENG104: Honors Literary Analysis
ENG104: and Composition I
ENG204: Honors Literary Analysis
ENG204: and Composition II
ENG304: Honors American Literature
ENG404: Honors British and
ENG404: World Literature
ENG500: AP® English Language
ENG500: and Composition
ENG510: AP® English Literature
ENG510: and Composition

Electives
ENG010: Journalism

Credit Recovery
ENG104: Honors Literary Analysis and Composition I
ENG204: Honors Literary Analysis and Composition II
ENG304: Honors American Literature
ENG404: Honors British and World Literature
ENG500: AP English Language and Composition
ENG510: AP English Literature and Composition

History and Social Sciences
Core
HST102: World History
HST202: Modern World Studies
HST212: Geography and World Cultures*
HST302: U.S. History
HST312: Modern U.S. History
HST402: U.S. Government and Politics*
HST412: U.S. and Global Economics*

Comprehensive
HST103: World History
HST203: Modern World Studies
HST213: Geography and World Cultures*
HST303: U.S. History

HST313: Modern U.S. History
HST403: U.S. Government and Politics*
HST413: U.S. and Global Economics*

Honors/AP®
HST204: Honors Modern World Studies
HST304: Honors U.S. History
HST314: Honors Modern U.S. History

HST500: AP® U.S. History
HST510: AP® U.S. Government
HST510: and Politics*
HST520: AP® Macroeconomics*
HST530: AP® Microeconomics*
HST540: AP® Psychology*
HST550: AP® European History

Electives
HST010: Anthropology*
HST020: Psychology*
HST030: Macroeconomics*

Credit Recovery
HST206: Modern World Studies
HST306: U.S. History
HST316: Modern U.S. History

World Languages
Comprehensive
WLG100: Spanish I
WLG200: Spanish II
WLG300: Spanish III
WLG110: French I
WLG210: French II
WLG310: French III
WLG120: German I
WLG220: German II
WLG130: Latin I
WLG230: Latin II
WLG140: Chinese I
WLG240: Chinese II

Honors/AP®
WLG500: AP® Spanish Language
WLG510: AP® French Language

Mathematics
Core
MTH102: Math Foundations
MTH112: Pre-Algebra
MTH122: Algebra I
MTH202: Geometry
MTH302: Algebra II
MTH312: Business and Consumer Math*

Comprehensive
MTH113: Pre-Algebra
MTH123: Algebra I
MTH203: Geometry
MTH303: Algebra II
MTH403: Pre-Calculus/Trigonometry

Honors/AP®
MTH124: Honors Algebra I
MTH204: Honors Geometry
MTH304: Honors Algebra II
MTH500: AP® Calculus AB
MTH510: AP® Statistics

Electives
BUS030: Personal Finance*

Credit Recovery
MTH116: Pre-Algebra
MTH126: Algebra I
MTH206: Geometry
MTH306: Algebra II

Science
Core
SCI102: Physical Science
SCI112: Earth Science
SCI202: Biology
SCI302: Chemistry

Comprehensive
SCI113: Earth Science
SCI203: Biology
SCI303: Chemistry
SCI403: Physics

Honors/AP®
SCI114: Honors Earth Science
SCI204: Honors Biology
SCI304: Honors Chemistry
SCI404: Honors Physics
SCI500: AP® Biology
SCI510: AP® Chemistry
SCI520: AP® Physics B

Electives
SCI010: Environmental Science
SCI020: Life Science: Oceanography*

Credit Recovery
SCI106: Physical Science
SCI206: Biology
SCI306: Chemistry

Electives and Additional Courses
ART010: Fine Art
ART020: Music Appreciation
BUS010: Business Communication
BUS010: and Career Exploration *
BUS020: Business and Personal
BUS020: Relationships*
BUS030: Personal Finance*
BUS040: Introduction to Entrepreneurship*
BUS040: (Available Winter 2010)
ENG010: Journalism
HST010: Anthropology*
HST020: Psychology*
HST030: Macroeconomics*
SCI010: Environmental Science
SCI020: Life Science: Oceanography*
OTH010: Skills for Health*
OTH020: Physical Education*
OTH040: Reaching Your Academic
OTH040: Potential*

OTH050: Achieving Your Career
PRJ010:Service Learning

and College Goals*

(Available Winter 2010)

Technology and Computer Science
TCH010: Computer Literacy I*
TCH020: Computer Literacy II*
TCH030: Digital Photography
TCH030: and Graphics*
TCH040: Web Design*
TCH050: Digital Video Production*
TCH060: C++ Programming*
TCH070: Game Design I*
TCH080: Game Design II*
TCH090: Online Game Design*
TCH016: Flash Animation*
TCH017: 3D Art I–Modeling*
TCH018: 3D Art II–Animation*
TCH018: (Available Winter 2010)
TCH019: Computer-Aided Design (CAD)*
TCH019: (Available Winter 2010)

Orientation
ORN010: Online Learning 09-10
ORN100: Finding Your Path I
ORN300: Finding Your Path III

R a w n i e & G r i f f i n

Name : Rawnie Temperance Potter
Name I go By : "Rawnie's fine."
Gender : "Chick! I'mma girl, and a pretty damn good one at that."
Sexual Orientation : "I'm straight, but my friend Coraline's bisexual and I love her to death as a friend."
Classes : Pre-Calculus/Trigonometry, Honors British and World Literature, Biology, Modern World Studies, Digital Photography, Anthropology, and AP® French Language
Personality : Rawnie is short tempered and fidgety, incredibly stubborn and impatient, frustrated easily and fiercely independent. She's very intelligent and also very witty, clever, and fox-like with her red hair. She's also very sensitive despite her seeming-fierceness, so be careful with snide remarks and rude comments on her behalf. Rawnie is imaginative and creative, but she really does get bored and frustrated easily. She's a good laugh to have around with her sense of humor, and she's amazingly brave and chivalrous.
Theme Song : The Show Goes On- Lupe Fiasco
| S t . O l e a n d e r ' s H i g h S c h o o l | Dlrd05

Name : Griffin Edmund Potter
Name I go By : "Finn."
Sexual Orientation : "Straight."
Classes : Life Science: Oceanography, AP® Biology, Honors Algebra I, Latin I, American Literature, Modern U.S. History, and Math Foundations. He also plays football for the team.
Personality : Finn is outgoing and humorous, always laughing and always making a joke. He's a perfect friend to boys and girls, though he's pretty uncomfortable with girls. He is also terribly afraid of water, having a phobia for it, even though he takes Oceanography. His dad made him, feeling like Griffin was never a good son with his fear of water. Though Finn is a gentle guy, he can get in fistfights and tends to every so often.
Theme Song : I Won't Dance- Fred Astaire
| S t . O l e a n d e r ' s H i g h S c h o o l | Awx5aw
Back to top Go down
Luna
Newbster
Newbster

PostSubject: Re: | S t . O l e a n d e r ' s H i g h S c h o o l |   | S t . O l e a n d e r ' s H i g h S c h o o l | I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:42 am

R a w n i e The walk to school was short, but I was tired and felt that I had poor sleep, considering that my eyes were already dropping closed. My eyelashes felt as though they were lead weights, pulling them down purposely so I was forced to rub them awake ever couple of seconds. Dad told me that I shouldn't have gone to Coraline's house at eleven at night, but I ignored him as per usual and went anyway. Dad made me drag along Finn anyway, but all he did was throw popcorn in the air to see if he could catch it in his mouth with Coraline's brother Will, while Coraline and I did homework. Now, as it was Finn's turn to have the car, and that he'd rather watch my walk in miserable silence to school than to drive me himself, had passed about three minutes ago with the radio of our dad's car humming to "Find Your Love" by Drake.
Back to top Go down
iSketchalot
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
iSketchalot

PostSubject: ::My Characters::   | S t . O l e a n d e r ' s H i g h S c h o o l | I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:59 pm

[b]I also find it funny how I usually use the name Coraline for one of my favorite characters XD Except her nickname is usually Copper, haha.

Last edited by iRomeo on Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:26 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Luna
Newbster
Newbster

PostSubject: Re: | S t . O l e a n d e r ' s H i g h S c h o o l |   | S t . O l e a n d e r ' s H i g h S c h o o l | I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:09 pm

Ahah! Very Happy Taht's cool! xD You will be accepted when you make her brother Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iSketchalot
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
iSketchalot

PostSubject: Re: | S t . O l e a n d e r ' s H i g h S c h o o l |   | S t . O l e a n d e r ' s H i g h S c h o o l | I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:27 pm

Ohk!

::Type Type::
Back to top Go down
KirraKiko
Newbster
Newbster
KirraKiko

Location : in a place of magic and wonder and magically delicious lucky charms. *makes rainbow with hands*

PostSubject: Re: | S t . O l e a n d e r ' s H i g h S c h o o l |   | S t . O l e a n d e r ' s H i g h S c h o o l | I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:35 pm

joining! Smile
Back to top Go down
KirraKiko
Newbster
Newbster
KirraKiko

Location : in a place of magic and wonder and magically delicious lucky charms. *makes rainbow with hands*

PostSubject: Re: | S t . O l e a n d e r ' s H i g h S c h o o l |   | S t . O l e a n d e r ' s H i g h S c h o o l | I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:27 pm

Name :
  • Kirra Leanne Night

Name I go By :
  • KiKi or Kirra

Sexual Orientation :
  • Straight (her "brother" Gage is gay! she loves him to more than she loves her favorite candies! Smile )

Classes :
  • U.S. History
    Pre-Calculus/Trigonometry
    AP®️ Biology
    Latin I
    Physical Education
    Psychology
    Honors American Literature

Personality :
  • Kirra is a a rather good friend who enjoys having fun. she loves having friends and just relaxing. she isnt a fan of school but she has always done rather well in it. she can be quiet or never shut up. she is tougher than she appears and very athletic. she also has never had a boyfriend or anything. she isnt very good with guys. though she has never had any experience with guys, her friends have always came to her with their problems. she is like their personal free phyciatrist/therapist. which is ironic cause thats what she wants to be after graduating. oh, and her favorite candies are Reeces Pieces and Skittles!! Very Happy She also plays for the volleyball and softball team.

Theme Song
  • Stand My Ground by Within Temptation or Angels by Within Temptaion
Looks Like :
| S t . O l e a n d e r ' s H i g h S c h o o l | Pretty_girl

Name :
  • Kaylin Tyler Night

Name I go By :
  • just Kaylin, but his sister sometimes calls him Ty instead >.>

Sexual Orientation :
  • Straight (his best friend Gage is Gay. odd yes but they grew up together and is like family to him and Kirra.)

Classes :
  • Pre-Calculus/Trigonometry
    Modern U.S
    AP®️ Biology
    Chinese I
    Personal Finance
    Physical Education
    Skills for Health

Personality :
  • Kaylin as a kool guy. he is protective and athletic. he doesnt really care what others have to say about him, but when they start talking about his sister or gage he isnt afraid to lay someone out. he exercises every day is not bad looking. he plays both football and baseball since they are in the off season of each other. but baseball is his preferred choice. his grades arnt bad, but he isnt exactly the top student. he likes to hang out with his friends and his sister believe it or not. though they fight like any normal siblings would.
Theme Song :
  • This Girl by Laza Morgan or Spending All My Time by Aaron Fresh

Looks Like :
| S t . O l e a n d e r ' s H i g h S c h o o l | Hotemoguy

i fully inted to make gage's(the gay guy) and another girls charrie infor later. XD

Also, sorry for any spelling mistakes. im not the best speller plus it was kinda late when i was making this
Back to top Go down
Luna
Newbster
Newbster

PostSubject: Re: | S t . O l e a n d e r ' s H i g h S c h o o l |   | S t . O l e a n d e r ' s H i g h S c h o o l | I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:17 pm

Accepted! :3
Back to top Go down
iSketchalot
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
iSketchalot

PostSubject: Re: | S t . O l e a n d e r ' s H i g h S c h o o l |   | S t . O l e a n d e r ' s H i g h S c h o o l | I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:54 pm

I am editing ^_^

::Quessstion::

Can I have an odd number of characters? Razz Cuzz I think I want to make like 5 characters, 3 guys and 2 gurls ;D
I know it's a lot. . but I usually take a love to certain characters. Haha ;P
Oh and P.S. I think that the Admin person -- ShaylaJeanyJeen -- had like this topic that said you have to have a few things on the skelly, I don't remember them but you might wanna check Razz
Back to top Go down
Luna
Newbster
Newbster

PostSubject: Re: | S t . O l e a n d e r ' s H i g h S c h o o l |   | S t . O l e a n d e r ' s H i g h S c h o o l | I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:28 pm

Wait. . .what? Sorry, i don't follow. If I must do something to obey the rules, then by all means I'll fix it xD
Back to top Go down
iSketchalot
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
iSketchalot

PostSubject: Re: | S t . O l e a n d e r ' s H i g h S c h o o l |   | S t . O l e a n d e r ' s H i g h S c h o o l | I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:35 pm

Idk, just look i guess? Razz

Last edited by iRomeo on Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
iSketchalot
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
iSketchalot

PostSubject: Re: | S t . O l e a n d e r ' s H i g h S c h o o l |   | S t . O l e a n d e r ' s H i g h S c h o o l | I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:52 pm

Ok ok ok, I'm editing finally will get this done! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iSketchalot
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
iSketchalot

PostSubject: Ok My Characters : :   | S t . O l e a n d e r ' s H i g h S c h o o l | I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:42 pm

I swapped my characters cuz I found better pictures. Smile and sorry for the long wait DX

::Here are my Characters::

Girlies::

Name :
Angela Rosabella Lorento ::ane-gell-ah:rose-ah-bell-a:lor-ee-en-toe::
Name I go By :
Angie, just Angie. ::anne-gee::
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Classes :
Psychology, Music Appreciation, Pre-Calculus/Trigonometry, Literary Analysis, Modern U.S. History, Geography and World Cultures, Honors Algebra II
Personality :
Angie is really entertaining, she's a social bunny, always chatting with the new kid or making new friends. She's easily judged, being attractive and thin guys think she's easy to get, but she takes much thought to her relationships. She's pretty confident about herself, and doesn't care what others think about her. Even though criticizers are difficult to handle she always stick up for her friends. The thing about Angie is that she always expresses her emotions, so she won't let you get by without telling you her view on it. Angie loves to entertain and make people laugh and always seems to be in a great mood. She's also extremely enthusiastic about her music and voice, she plays the guitar and has been looking into starting a band. . ;D
Theme Song :
"Happy" By NeverShoutNever
Looks Like :
ABCD

Name :
Kendall Tihana Amandus ::ken-dell:tee-huan-a:a-man-duss::
Name I go By :
Kendall ::ken-dell::
Sexual Orientation :
Straight, has a boyfriend! XD
Classes :
AP®️ English Language and Composition, Journalism, Modern U.S. History, Honors Algebra I, Macroeconomics, Life Science: Oceanography, Honors Chemistry
Personality :
Kendal is very compassionate and sweet, she always takes hurt to other peoples pain. She always trys to cheer you up, but sometimes you don't have to be cheered up. She hates bad feelings, anger, sadness, she tries to avoid them by keeping a smile on her face. She's usually not very talkative unless theres something on her mind, and she's a terrible flirter. Even though she's kind of a dork, she's very sweet and cute. She's a great listener, and listens to her teachers as well.(;
Theme Song :
"Eventful" By Ami Suzuki <<< I just like this song. . heeheh Razz
Looks Like :
ABCD

Boys, boys, boys::

Name :
Lamont Andy Emerson ::la-mon-tt:anne-dee:em-er-son::
Name I go By :
Monty ::mm-on-tee::
Sexual Orientation :
Chicks are my thing. .
Classes :
Physical Science, Flash Animation, Pre-Calculus/Trigonometry, Modern U.S. History, AP®️ Spanish Language, American Literature, Honors Earth Science
Personality :
Monty is very laid back and doesn't care about much, although he gets good grades he doesn't think school is necessary. He's easy to get along with because he goes with the flow, he knows how people will react to different happenings and he's always there to prevent it. he just has teh whole system down. He's a natural flirt and can have have the Junior class falling over him in minutes, however he doesn't enjoy messing with girls brains. he really just stays away from girls, even though sometimes he can't help it. he's a frequent smoker, which almost makes him have the bad-boy look but he's never done anything to deserve that rank. He's a great friend and always has the best advice that tells you the truth, but give it to you easier. he loves to talk about other peoples problem since he doesn't have much to talk about.
Theme Song :
"All Good" By Mo Thugs
Looks Like :
AB

Name :
Dariush Roshan Omid ::dare-ee-you-shh:roe-sh-on:ah-mid::
Name I go By :
Darius ::dare-ee-us::
Sexual Orientation :
Straight, Kendall is his girlfriend(:
Classes :
AP®️ Chemistry, Business Communication and Career Exploration, AP®️ Calculus AB, Honors Algebra II, AP®️ Macroeconomics, AP®️ English Literature and Composition, Honors U.S. History
Personality :
Darius is very loud and spoken, he says whats on his mind and always gets a laugh. He's very charming and smart, he always knows what to say. He has a large amount of compassion and generosity and always shares his warmth with others. He's a kind soul at heart, but can get angry easily. He never tries to hurt people on purpose, but when his words are harsh he cannot take them back. Although he may be a great friend, his reactions are worth hiding for.
Theme Song :
"No Love" By Enimen Very Happy
Looks Like :
ABC
Back to top Go down
Luna
Newbster
Newbster

PostSubject: Re: | S t . O l e a n d e r ' s H i g h S c h o o l |   | S t . O l e a n d e r ' s H i g h S c h o o l | I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:28 pm

Accepted! Razz
Back to top Go down
iSketchalot
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
iSketchalot

PostSubject: Re: | S t . O l e a n d e r ' s H i g h S c h o o l |   | S t . O l e a n d e r ' s H i g h S c h o o l | I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:43 pm

Yay!! PM me when your on so we acn finally rolepaly. ;3
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: | S t . O l e a n d e r ' s H i g h S c h o o l |   | S t . O l e a n d e r ' s H i g h S c h o o l | I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:15 pm

Name : Devonne (Pronounced like the name Devin) Matthews
Name I go By : Dev, Matt, Devonne.
Sexual Orientation : Bi.
Classes : Eh.. So many.. xD
Personality : She's a dark girl, secretive and cryptic. But, once she gets to know someone, she's nice and sweet- despite the fact she almost never talks, ever since the 'accident'. (Buah ha ha. xD)
Theme Song : Stay (I Missed You) by Lisa Loeb.
Looks Like : (I prefer to describe.) She's lanky, with a boyish frame (Thus describing her nick names.), with long, snow white hair- which she dies black sometimes. Her eyes are a blue-violet (Mostly Violet), or grey, depending on her mood. She wears white and black, unless it's a special occasion. She hardly smiles, but when her thin pink lips curve upward, it lights up the room. She is exceedingly pale.

Name : Effy Matthews
Name I go By : Effy...
Sexual Orientation : Straight.
Classes : Eh. Same as his sister's. xD
Personality : He's nice and bright, the polar opposite of his sister. He's open and doesn't mind telling about the Accident that caused Devonne to refuse to speak. He, on the other hand, speaks enough for the both of them sometimes. Though, he never speaks of his own troubles and secrets.
Theme Song : Young Forever by The Ready Set
Looks Like : He is nice and tan, with some muscle-- not too much, but enough to make him look pretty good-- with icy blue eyes and an always-easy smile on his full lips. He almost always wears dark colors, but sometimes wears lighter colors.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: | S t . O l e a n d e r ' s H i g h S c h o o l |   | S t . O l e a n d e r ' s H i g h S c h o o l | I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:21 pm

Luna, I love you! You're the one-in-a-million people under 40 or so that knows who Fred Astaire is!! Yay! I thought I was a lone freak on that one. Lol. Amazing, Isn't he? And Ginny Rogers? Perfect pair. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: | S t . O l e a n d e r ' s H i g h S c h o o l |   | S t . O l e a n d e r ' s H i g h S c h o o l | I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

| S t . O l e a n d e r ' s H i g h S c h o o l |
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplaying For Dummiz :: The Real Stuff, Roleplaying :: Real Picture :: Realistic Fiction-
Jump to: