Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh good gawd.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ShaylaJeanyJeen
Admin
Admin
ShaylaJeanyJeen

Oh good gawd. Empty
PostSubject: Oh good gawd.   Oh good gawd. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:35 am

Oh good gawd.

This makes me feel sooo guilty, like, so majorly guilty, to say -- but I obviously have killed this place.
Well at least I thought i did, but you guys are still going strong! I'm so happy you're all still here, [s]even thought it's just cuz your roleplaying friends[/s] it's makes me thinks you guys are faithful [s]to your friends[/s]! But, yes, to be frank I've practically left the site. Thus you should all hate me, but if you don't, I'd love to let you know about my new projects I've been working on.

So for one thing, screw forumotion. I mean, their good, but I've found better. SMF (Simple Machines Forum) is a program for forums that you install into your website, it has a lot of cool modifications you can add, and well. . it's just better. One thing that I've fallen in love with is this feature called "Sub-Accounts". It give you the ability to create an OOC account, then create multiple side accounts (or character accounts) that you can switch to using this dandy little drop down menu. How would I use this you ask? Well the site I'm creating is actually more like a group, it's called Role Play Base and I'm going to use sub-domains (www.roleplaybase.whateverroleplayhere.com) and create multiple fandom roleplaying sites. And if you didn't know [s]like me[/s] you can actually have one website for one --very detailed, roleplay.

With all that said, I've decided to let you all in on this somehow. Since I ditched I feel like you guys deserve something, what I have no idea but we could start with your ideas for fandoms? And if it comes down to it, I might just make a free form roleplay like this one.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingfordummiz.rpg-board.net
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

Oh good gawd. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh good gawd.   Oh good gawd. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:32 pm

Actually there's only about 5-10 of us that actually get on here..and the idea sounds cool but I'm not sure if it's something I would be interested in..unless we get to make our on topics like we can on here..If you want topics that would be popular I would go with the random idea..Like what I've made..it's gotten the most members..though few of the members stayed on the site..
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

Oh good gawd. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh good gawd.   Oh good gawd. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:04 am

And also.. I know this is way late.. but, whats with the Character forums? They don't have a description and they're just sorta..there..
Back to top Go down
ShaylaJeanyJeen
Admin
Admin
ShaylaJeanyJeen

Oh good gawd. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh good gawd.   Oh good gawd. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:58 pm

Ahh, that's disappointing. And it won't really be like here, sorry. But I'm not taking down the site, so feel free to stick around XD
And I have no idea O.o I didn't put it there. . I really hope I wasn't hacked. >___>
Anywhoo, since there's not many here I guess there's not really any people to share this with, so I'll be off for a bit.
I'll come back with a link and such -- you might find a roleplay that's interesting to you, so don't give up hope yet!

(I might, might, consider putting a small forum like this on the home site. But it's only a possibility.)
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingfordummiz.rpg-board.net
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

Oh good gawd. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh good gawd.   Oh good gawd. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:41 am

I'll probably check it out at least. Razz

And hmm..strange..Lets hope not o.o
Back to top Go down
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover
Newbster
Newbster
Lauren-10e-MJ-Lover

Oh good gawd. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh good gawd.   Oh good gawd. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:03 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

Oh good gawd. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh good gawd.   Oh good gawd. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:18 pm

hmmm... you apologize for abandoning us just to abandon us again... I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume that you're not going to give us the link for the new site...
Back to top Go down
iSketchalot
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
iSketchalot

Oh good gawd. Empty
PostSubject: IM NOT COMPLETELY UNRELIABLE!!   Oh good gawd. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:05 pm

It's been forever, but I promise I haven't abandoned you (it's shayla but on my other account, dunno if I ever said I had two but I don't know my pass for the admin account .__.) ANYWAYS, I know. . it's been forever. And I'm a very bad person, but I didn't lie about the website, its up, and slowly growing. Theres not anything up yet, but I'm getting there. http://roleplaybase.com/ <--- just save that link, and contact me on the Pokemon (I know, I'm so nerdy) sub-site I'm more active on: http://pokemon.roleplaybase.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh good gawd. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh good gawd.   Oh good gawd. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh good gawd.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplaying For Dummiz :: Support :: Admin Support-
Jump to: