Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Updates 4/27/11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShaylaJeanyJeen
Admin
Admin
ShaylaJeanyJeen

Updates 4/27/11 Empty
PostSubject: Updates 4/27/11   Updates 4/27/11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:36 pm

Updates for 4/27/11

Ranks
Recently, if any have noticed, I've added ranks. I felt as if it was boring not being able to be rewarded for your hard efforts so I have a new, and interesting system. Just note that these aren't literal, just because your a Editor doesn't mean you can't post XD
Updates 4/27/11 Newbst12 A Newbster Is the lowest possible rank. They have 0-99 posts and when they hit 100 the become a Writer's Apprentice.
Updates 4/27/11 Writer10 A Writer's Apprentice is someone whose improving. you've showed some skill and will move up to the next rank when you post 300 replies.
Updates 4/27/11 Ediore10 An Editor is your next stop. Not yet a true writer you linger in the 3 to 7 hundreds. Your good enough to edit things, but not good enough to write yet!
Updates 4/27/11 Drafte10 When you reach 800 posts you will become a Drafter. Your now writing pieces and trying to get them published, and sometimes your successful! So keep moving forward so you can reach the next rank!
Updates 4/27/11 True_w10 Reaching 1200 Posts is a process, but you've finally made it this far and now your a True Writer! Keep moving though, there much more for you to learn, young grasshopper.
Updates 4/27/11 The_ul10 You have made it this far, you are an Author and it's time to use those 200 Posts you created and show them whose boss!

There are some Special Ranks as well, Moderators and Admins.

Updates 4/27/11 Admin10 Admins, like myself, have complete power over this website. We can ban people and let them back in and don't like to fool around. So please don't bother us ;]
Updates 4/27/11 Modera10 Moderators are the next "strongest" people in this website. I pick them and choose, it isn't an applicable ranks, and they are given mush more authority. They are the ambassadors for Dummiz, they will report to me anything against rules and can help answer questions if I'm not available. This is a rank you can reject though, so don't feel bad if you turn my offer down. They will also help me decide on large decisions I make for the site.

New Profile Layouts
I've also changed User's profiles, since the words were invisible and it was hard to write about yourself, I added the "About Me" part of your profile. humor is gone, Job is gone, and now I feel it's more suitable for this site. Now You have the choice of giving your Age, Name and Gender. Your Zodiac sign will be determined by your Birthdate and the Date you came to Dummiz and the number of Posts you have will always appear on your profile. I've replaced Humor with an "About Me" sections and a section where you give your favorite type of forum. Note: If you want to completely start your profile over there is a button labeled "Reset" that you can clear your entire profile with one click. To Edit your profile go to the tabs under the Dummiz logo and find "Profile". It will go straight to your editing panel for it, and to veiw it simply click the "Veiw Profile" botton next to "My Profile".

New Website Layout
If you haven't already noticed this I've changed up the entire look of Dummiz. I feel like the one before was very sloppy, but this is much cleaner and simple. I'd like to know your opinions, so reply to this pleas. :]

New Picture Rule
I've realized that when you post a picture on here that isn't on a Photo Sharing website I could get in trouble for copyrighted media. So, this new rule will change the way you give pictures. So do NOT post any picture (as in actually Post the picture, not link to it) that is anything but Photobucket you could get in trouble. Only post pictures from photo bucket or just the direct link of that picture, this will keep me and you out of trouble.

Role Plays Need the Fallowing!
I've noticed not many people are doing this and it bother me, telling me you haven't read my rules. But since I can't let this go unwatched here we go; it's come to my attention that there are some roleplays that might be gory or sexual. Not to the point where it's un-readable and surpasses my rules, but to where people are having a intimate kiss or chopping someone in half. So, I've decided to be able to rate them between Mature, Teenager Safe, or General Audiences. Always post on the Topic title is your roleplay is Literate, Semi-Literate, or Non-Literate. Make sure you post these in the Roleplay Title or at the very top of the role play, and if you need more help read my Creating Your Own Roleplay forum.

New Topics!
Since no one was telling me what type of topics to use I made some of my own. Please check them out, they might be interesting to you.

Thank you, and please tell your friends about us! :3

For questions, comments, concerns or suggestions message me at https://roleplayingfordummiz.rpg-board.net/u1contact or post on this topic! Thanks!
-Shayla
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingfordummiz.rpg-board.net

Updates 4/27/11
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplaying For Dummiz :: Support :: Admin Support-
Jump to: