Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Changes: Yay, or Nay? 4/25/11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShaylaJeanyJeen
Admin
Admin
ShaylaJeanyJeen

New Changes: Yay, or Nay? 4/25/11 Empty
PostSubject: New Changes: Yay, or Nay? 4/25/11   New Changes: Yay, or Nay? 4/25/11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:36 pm

I recently changed some things on here.

New Changes:
I changed our logo and I like it, much more simple.

Profiles are now not as confusing and visible. I added an About Me section and removed Humor. So go fix up that pretty profile of yours! Wink

I also must apologize about the Ads, I cannot remove them until I purchase my own domain. I'll do that when I get more members, so please! Tell your friends about us, we need to keep growing :]

The entire layout has been changed, background and all. I felt like the other one was too sloppy. What are you thoughts?
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingfordummiz.rpg-board.net

New Changes: Yay, or Nay? 4/25/11
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplaying For Dummiz :: Support :: Admin Support-
Jump to: