Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Need Your Opinion! 4/18/11

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShaylaJeanyJeen
Admin
Admin
ShaylaJeanyJeen

I Need Your Opinion! 4/18/11 Empty
PostSubject: I Need Your Opinion! 4/18/11   I Need Your Opinion! 4/18/11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:40 pm

Hey guys!

I've been thinking and I really want to expand, and I was wondering if there's anything you think that might help to make the member list larger?
Any factors that bother you, and contests you might be interested in, what you think we need to improve, ect. I Just want your suggestions.

& I really need some Moderators but I don't think I should just give out spots. . I need your guys' opinion cuz' everything I try no one seems to like. So comment below so I can get this Website moving!

& Also do you think I should add a Chit-Chat or Other Forum, so you guys can Chat or post stories, ect??

& Last but not least, what are your thoughts on my Roleplaying Tips? Should I keep making them, or do you guys think they aren't much help? Honesty please, I could use it Smile

For questions, comments, concerns or suggestions message me at https://roleplayingfordummiz.rpg-board.net/u1contact or post on this topic! Thanks!
-Shayla

Last edited by ShaylaJeanyJeen on Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingfordummiz.rpg-board.net
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Opinion! 4/18/11   I Need Your Opinion! 4/18/11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:46 pm

My name is blue. Why?

I think that to drag more people in-- and I've thought this since I joined, so I'm superdeduperde happy you suggested it on here-- would be to add things like Chit Chat, The Daily Grind, Writings, andso as such.

As for Moderators, I think it's only fair to award the people who are on most-- even if others are not. I mean, if they that devoted, it would be like they're M's already, Right? So, I think you should give them the titles they rightfully deserve.

I think you should keep the Tips section. I, for one, think it will be very helpful for all the newbires that will come soon. *wink, wink*

Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Opinion! 4/18/11   I Need Your Opinion! 4/18/11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:46 pm

By the way, love your Picture! xD
Back to top Go down
ShaylaJeanyJeen
Admin
Admin
ShaylaJeanyJeen

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Opinion! 4/18/11   I Need Your Opinion! 4/18/11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:08 am

My-Heart-Is-ICE wrote:
My name is blue. Why?

I was never clear on this, but I'll make sure to explain it in a different topic, but your name is Blue because your a Moderator. You were suggested to me by the Co-Owner of this site, who happens to be very quiet about her existence. Wink

My-Heart-Is-ICE wrote:
I think that to drag more people in-- and I've thought this since I joined, so I'm superdeduperde happy you suggested it on here-- would be to add things like Chit Chat, The Daily Grind, Writings, and so as such.

That makes since, I think I'll open another Topic on what new topics we should have, I'm just not clear on what the Daily Grind is. Haha, pardon me Razz

My-Heart-Is-ICE wrote:
As for Moderators, I think it's only fair to award the people who are on most-- even if others are not. I mean, if they that devoted, it would be like they're M's already, Right? So, I think you should give them the titles they rightfully deserve.

Agreed, thank you for your opinion. But do you think contests are even valuable, I mean only if theres a rightful prize. Maybe I can add different ranks (like Moderator and Admin) for different categories. See how there are stars next to my name? Well maybe every time a person wins a certain contest (roleplaying, writing, etc.) they gain another star? I don't know it sounds a little complicated to me, but It might work.

Thanks for your help!! Very Happy and your Pictures nice too Wink Ehheheh

Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingfordummiz.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Opinion! 4/18/11   I Need Your Opinion! 4/18/11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Need Your Opinion! 4/18/11
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplaying For Dummiz :: Support :: Admin Support-
Jump to: