Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wow! 4/1/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShaylaJeanyJeen
Admin
Admin
ShaylaJeanyJeen

Wow! 4/1/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Wow! 4/1/2011   Wow! 4/1/2011 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:33 pm

Obviously no ones doing the contest, so I decided to take it off so I don't look too stupid.

But I'm here to annouce that I am soo happy with the increase in members! Even when I was partly gone! (Had some issues to take up with family, blah blah, blah.)

I also think you guys should know that I'm promooting people who want to roleplay ALOT up to moderators, so just shoot me a message if your interested.

Question I was also hoping you guys would give me your opinion about the Rolepalying Tips I'm giving? I mean I'll keep doing them no matter waht, but I wanted to know if theres anything you guys spesfically want me to cover, or if their any help at all.

Well keep up the good work!! Very Happy

For questions, comments, concerns or suggestions message me at https://roleplayingfordummiz.rpg-board.net/u1contact or post on this topic! Thanks!
-Shayla

Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingfordummiz.rpg-board.net

Wow! 4/1/2011
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplaying For Dummiz :: Support :: Admin Support-
Jump to: