Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules You should fallow.(:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShaylaJeanyJeen
Admin
Admin
ShaylaJeanyJeen

Rules You should fallow.(: Empty
PostSubject: Rules You should fallow.(:   Rules You should fallow.(: I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:37 pm

Well just a few things I'd really rather you not to do.

Well I'd rather you not cuss, I know a few younger people on this site and they don't have to read such words.
Bleep any words out, I get it, sometimes you need to dramatize by using swear words. So simply use *stars* to bleep out most of the letters. (If this becomes a problem I can always censor words, but I know how annoying that will get. Razz)

I'd rather you not cause drama. Seriously, be mature and don't cause fights. I will know. Just don't be rude to others. . I mean really?
Yeah I really despise people who start fights for nothing, if someone is bothering you, go to a moderator and let them handle it. Lashing out and causing an argument might get both of you suspended.

Try to get on every once and a while so we can know your still here! Very Happy
I'd really love to see your lovely username on this website! So please don't leave me. . i don't have any friends. . ;D

Don't just start a roleplay and leave or quit, try to be persistent.
I hate it when people just ditch my roleplays, so try to get on at least once a week or the author might think you've left. If you do decide to quit a roleplay, please tell the author your quitting.

Don't give too much detail in your sexual moments. . O_O
Yeah. If your caught describing your sex scene to deeply you will be suspended for 10 days. How much is too far? Keep your clothes on.

Respect the author of a Roleplay.
Don't lash out to the author, I give an author permission to report anyone going against the rules or bothering roleplayers.

Fallow the specific rules of a certain roleplay.
This is easy, sometimes people put their own rules -- so fallow those.

Use the specified skeleton for a roleplay.
There is always a skeleton (if you don't know what this means visit my Creating Characters topic. However, Skeletons, at all times, must have the fallowing "segment' in order for them to be useful:

-Name
-Personality
-History
-Appearance

Only three strikes, we record disturbances.
Every time you are reported, we mark it down. The first three strikes you will be suspended for 15 days, second 3 strikes 30 days, and anything more then that the moderators and I will talk.

This is important: No Private Roleplays.
It's really unfair to make roleplays Private, on other sites I've always found them very annoying and disappointing. So please, do not make your roleplay private or "full". If you really think it's getting large -- contact me or a moderator and we can decided, on our permission, if it's too big.

Make sure you let your roleplayers know what level roleplay your's is!
Always post on the Topic title is your roleplay is Literate, Semi-Literate, or Non-Literate. (Don't know waht those mean? Check out my Difference Between Literate and Non-Literate topic.)

Make sure you let Roleplayers know what your Roleplay is rated!
It's come to my attention that there are some roleplays that might be gory or sexual. Not to the point where it's un-readable and surpasses my rules, but to where people are having a intimate kiss or chopping someone in half. So, I've decided to be able to rate them between Mature, Teenager Safe, or General Audiences. Make sure you post this on your roleplay and if you need more help read my Creating Your Own Roleplay forum.

And thats pretty much it! For questions, comments, concerns or suggestions message me at https://roleplayingfordummiz.rpg-board.net/u1contact or post on this topic! Thanks!
-Shayla
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingfordummiz.rpg-board.net

Rules You should fallow.(:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplaying For Dummiz :: Support :: Admin Support-
Jump to: